- In person during regular business hours (Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, excluding holidays) at the Municipal Court Office window. Please note, the court office will be closed for court dates as listed on the calendar below.
- By mail to the Elgin Municipal Court, PO Box 591, Elgin, TX 78621. Payments must be postmarked by the due date. The City of Elgin is not responsible for lost payments.
- Cash (in person only) for EXACT AMOUNT only, no change given.
- Cashier's check, or Money Orders made payable to the “Elgin Municipal Court"
- NO PERSONAL CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED
If you need to request an extension or payment plan, you will be required to appear in person with a government-issued photo I.D. You may also submit a written request by mail postmarked on or before your appearance date. For more information, please contact the Elgin Municipal Court Clerk's Office at (512) 281-0318 (open Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm) before the appearance date listed on your citation